Our Terms & Conditions
Our Products Ship Only to the Continental United States
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Products on The Ballydesmond Company's web site are provided "as is". The Ballydesmond Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Ballydesmond Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Ballydesmond Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Ballydesmond Company's Internet site, even if The Ballydesmond Company or a The Ballydesmond Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Ballydesmond Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Ballydesmond Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Ballydesmond Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Ballydesmond Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Ballydesmond Company has not reviewed the content of all external hyperlinks, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Ballydesmond Company. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
You may return any item within 30 days, for a full refund. If the item you received is different from what you ordered, or if the item received is damaged in any way, The Ballydesmond Company will provide a return-shipping label, free of charge. The buyer is responsible for return shipping, should they decide within 30 days that they no longer want the item(s) ordered. Buyers should expect to receive all refunds within 1-3 business days of the return being processed. Refunds will be given in the same manner which payment was received.